Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beginnings, Endings and all that Grey area in-between.

The skinny is this. I am approaching 30 and whilst I am so excited about my new decade coming up I also have to realize that I have never been in a relationship with a man. I've tried, believe me, but I've never cemented anything where I could turn around and call someone my boyfriend. In addition, I've never really been an avid fan of the gay scene. It all gets to be a bit too much. 

Don't worry, this is not a pity party blog. I won't be pouring my woes out on the internet. I quite like who I am and what I do in this world. Instead I'm blogging for two reasons alone...to find out what makes the 21st century gay man tick and to see how a non-scene gay man experiences the gay scene.

To do that I will be delving into the world of the gays and all their fabulousness-ness-ness. It's going to be exciting (I hope) and with lots of color. It's all about embracing the challenge with an open mind and a huge smile.

So come along for the ride. It'll be fun.    

Stay Cool. Stay Classy. 

Curious Ky.

No comments:

Post a Comment